Service & Repair Engineer
Salary: £20,000 per anum
Selection Matters are delighted to work with our client, a technology company based in Thame.
They are looking to add a Service and Repair Engineer to their Service Delivery team.
You will be working as part of our clients service and repair team, carrying out warranty and non warranty repairs on all hardware sold by the company, to an exceptional standard.
You will work within the parameters of departmental SLA’s and contractual warranty obligations our clients team of repair technicians and you will carry out diagnostics and repair works on a range of Epos, Self-service, Tablet and digital signage hardware, with a focus on providing an excellent level of after sales support to our customers.
- Able to create and follow work instructions
- Able to resolve simple problems referring more complex problems relevant manager
- Can use the telephone effectively
- Communicates externally and internally in an appropriate and timely manner in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good time management
- Able to prioritise workload seeking guidance when necessary
- Able to provide constructive feedback to management as necessary
- Can work positively and effectively in a changing environment
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Able to give relevant and accurate updates on progress when requested
For more information, please do not hesitate to be in contact with Will at Selection Matters.
Selection Matters is an equal opportunity employer. No terminology contained within this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s age, gender, disability, race, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
Selection Matters are a Recruitment Agency in Banbury. We deal with permanent and temporary jobs in Banbury, Oxford, and Birmingham.