Category: Business Support
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per anum
Selection Matters is an award-winning recruitment agency currently in its 7th year of trade. At present, we are searching for a motivated and experienced Property Administrator on behalf of our client in Oxford.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting a team of dynamic negotiators
- Diary management
- Typing of valuations and instruction letters
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Preparing, updating and printing property lists
- Assisting with marketing and advertising by preparing and proof-reading all adverts for weekly and monthly publications and arranging property photography
- Updating and maintaining the company website with current property details
- Ordering of property magazines, brochures and weekly stationery
- General administrative supports
You will be/have:
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent IT skills
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Keen attention to detail
- Previous administrative experience is preferable
This is a Full time role 8.15am to 6.00pm on Monday and 8.30am to 6.00pm Tuesday to Friday.
One in four Saturdays with a full day off in lieu. (Saturday 8.45am to 3.00pm. 25 days holiday.
If you feel that your skills and experience are well-suited to this role, please let us know by applying below and Selection Matters will help you get started.
Selection Matters is an equal opportunity employer. No terminology contained within this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s gender, disability, age, race, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.