Salary: £7.50 per hour
Our client, a leading supplier of products in the UK with an impressive warehouse and distribution centre, is looking for a Production Operative to join it’s expanding team.
Duties will include:-
- Quality checking and testing of electrical products,
- Checking that all labels are correct to specification
- Re-wiring of some products and fixing faults if needed
- Scanning of product barcodes
- Re-packaging damaged stock
- Using hand held equipment to construct light fightings
Successful candidates will:
- Be flexible, reliable and hardworking
- Be a quick learner and able to pick up new techniques and ways of working
- Be computer literate and able to use Excel
- High attention to detail
- Good manual dexterity as handling very small nuts and bolts
This is a great opportunity expected to be temp to perm.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8am – 4.30pm and Friday 8am – 3.20pm. Pay of £7.50 per hour.
If you are interested then please “Apply Now” or call our Temps Team now on 01295 477170 or feel free to drop into our office in Banbury to find out more.