Duty Manager – Food & Beverage
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Selection Matters are delighted to be working with an award winning country house, which boasts over 60 luxury individual rooms, as well as wedding and leisure facilities.
They are looking for a duty manager to join their F&B team.
The following provides an outline of the job, which is not intended as an exhaustive list, rather a note of key tasks.
• To grow, develop and help generate F&B revenue
• To ensure guest service is to Wroxall defined standards
• To ensure that the general appearance of client and its public/ meeting rooms meets the defined standards
• To manage and supervise all food & beverage staff and associated issues
• To manage all F&B events (Sunday Brunch, weddings etc)
• To manage all group and/or corporate F&B functions
• To liaise with the Operations Director on planning and reviewing all wine lists and inventories
• To train and develop all direct F&B service staff to client standards, writing new materials as required, liaising with the HR Manager
• To ensure excellent standards of hygiene and good practice in the F&B service areas by ensuring adherence to standard procedures and policies
• To fulfill weekly shifts as Duty Manager, responsible for the overall smooth running of each department within clients venue
• To undertake any other task or tasks as deemed reasonable or necessary by the directors to ensure the smooth delivery of the Estate operation or to satisfy any reasonable guest expectation
• Ensure all wet stock is kept secure and in an orderly fashion
• Update all food and drinks menus as necessary
• Assist the Food and Beverage Manager with full monthly beverage stock takes
As well as a generous salary, you will work with a dedicated and talent event team and have the opportunity to progress within a fantastic organisation.
For more information, please do not hesitate to be in contact with Will at Selection Matters.
Selection Matters is an equal opportunity employer. No terminology contained within this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s age, gender, disability, race, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
Selection Matters are a Recruitment Agency in Banbury. We deal with permanent and temporary jobs in Banbury and the surrounding areas.