Chef de partie
Salary: £22,000 + Tip share (£4000 extra per anum)
Selection Matters are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a critically acclaimed gastro pub, which has a fantastic reputation way beyond the local area.
They are looking for a Chef De Partie to join their kitchen brigade.
As a chef de partie you get to oversee a section of the kitchen, which will be assigned each shift.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
You will be cooking with fresh ingredients and working with an experienced head chef who regularly updates the menu with inventive and creative dishes.
You will be eligible for a share of all of the tips which work out on average to be an extra £350 a month.
Our client takes huge pride in the quality of their food and service, so you would be expected to have fantastic attention to detail when plating dishes and preparing the fresh ingredients.
If you feel that your skills and experience are well-suited to this role, please let us know by applying below and Selection Matters will help you get started.
Selection Matters is an equal opportunity employer. No terminology contained within this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s age, gender, disability, race, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.