Category: Business Support
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Selection Matters are delighted to work with our client, a technology company based in Thame.
They are looking to add a buyer to join their fantastic procurement team!
The purpose of the role is to assist in the implementation of the Procurement strategy, taking direction to help manage the cost base by delivering opportunities that drive costs out through demand management, simplifying specifications and strengthening supplier relationships to reduce risk and improve performance. Takes guidance, and provides input, to manage the sourcing lifecycle ensuring the best value from all agreements in support of our clients strategic vision.
The individual must demonstrate high energy, can work well under pressure, is adaptive to change, supports others in the team and is an effective problem solver working in a fast paced, dynamic business.
- Extremely commercially aware.
- Excellent ability to prioritise tasks and manage own time.
- Can present clear and concise data both written and verbally
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strives for excellence in all that they do.
- Can be flexible and adaptable particularly when engaging in new technologies and industries.
- Can promote and implement initiatives with energy and commitment.
For more information, please do not hesitate to be in contact with Will at Selection Matters.
Selection Matters is an equal opportunity employer. No terminology contained within this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s age, gender, disability, race, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
Selection Matters are a Recruitment Agency in Banbury. We deal with permanent and temporary jobs in Banbury, Oxford, and Birmingham.