Selection Matters are currently recruiting for self motivated and enthusiastic Bar Manager/ Bar Tenders for a country pub based in a village on the outskirts of Banbury. This traditional English pub has a newly refurbished restaurant and quant outside eating area and garden, nestled in the Oxfordshire countryside.
The main duties of this role include-
- Being responsible for the running and development of the Bar
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality service is upheld
- Ensuring high standards of hygiene is maintained
- Providing excellent leadership to the team
- Maintaining and managing stock levels
- Motivating a team
- Communicating with the restaurant, kitchen and other departments to ensure efficiency
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role and have excellent customer service skills.
The Bar Manager will be passionate about delivering amazing hospitality to all guests, be extremely well organized and an excellent communicator.
Hours of work– Split shifts from 11am-3pm, 6pm-11pm
Pay rate- £8.00ph – £8.50ph dependent on experience
Due to the location of this role, access to transport is required.
If interested in this position, please contact Selection Matters head office on 01295 477170